Psychlinks Web Services fully respects and supports your right to online privacy and informed consent. Unless you choose to send email, we do not have access to any identifying information about any visitor to the web site. We do not collect any private, personally identifiable information about you surreptitiously. No personal information whatsoever is required or requested in order for you to access the information and services on this site. You may access this site in total anonymity if you wish.
If you do choose at any time to send your email address or any other personal information via email or otherwise, be assured that this information will never be given out, sold to advertisers, or used for any purpose other than what you intend. No one associated with Psychlinks will ever contact you by any means, including email, except to respond to a question, a suggestion, or a problem initiated by you with this website or your website, and any such responses will be limited strictly to responding to your comments or questions.
Data We Gather
Information You Have Provided Us With
This might include your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address, etc, information that is necessary for delivering you a product or service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information Automatically Collected About You
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, on ecommerce sites, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any), etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
When visitors leave comments or reviews on this site we collect only the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help with spam detection.
It is strongly recommended that if you upload any images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included, such as those taken with digital cameras or smart phone cameras. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data that might be included in images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request, and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfill an obligation under law or contract.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing.
With your additional and specific consent, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers;
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for.
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law.
Who Else Can Access Your Personal Data?
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our processing partners
Our business partners
Connected third parties
We only work with Processing Partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How We Secure Your Data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS) to encrypt your personal information and prevent interception or hijacking of that information by any third party. We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. On the server, we use two separate firewalls working together to monitor and block attempted breaches of the server. We also use a third software firewall on this site to monitor and block attempted breaches of this specific website. Any attempts to breach security result in notification of the site owner with details of the attack so that any additional measures to protect you and our site may be taken.
In the unlikely event that all of these measures should fail, we promise to notify suitable authorities of any data breaches and to notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
Cookies and Other Technologies We Use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization. We do not currently use any advertising services or cookies for such services on this website.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Site owner: David Baxter, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modification was made May 27, 2018.